Wednesday 16 April 2014

Feng Shui Malaysia (makfoowengg.com) - What Can I-Ching Predict (易经占卦) ?

                                   i ching posting photo

I Ching is an interesting subject and straight to the point in helping you to predict if your sales will be successful this month, if your sales appointment would be on positive track, if your wealth be on the going up trend and if you suffer from any blockage or disturbance.
You May ask, if I know it, can I avoid it? My answer would be, it always has a solution to minimize the impact to you, even though it is not 100%, yet if it could bring you from 30% to 70%, isn’t that great enough?
The most interesting part is, in performing I-Ching Prediction, below is not require:
1) No need DOB or Bazi
2) We can ask on behalf for someone who is not around during the time.
Method to start off:-
1) Mobile Number
2) Car Plate Number
3) House Plate Number
4) Time during the moments when question is being raise up
5) Or any related colour, numbers you can relate when you ask the question
Master Mak 麥 釜 榮
Eastelligence Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment