Thursday 27 February 2014

Feng Shui Malaysia - Go On Line http://makfoowengg.com/

Dear Friends & Supporters.

I am pleased to announce that my new website is “GO LIVE” now. I feel so excited with the new outlook of my NEW website which is aligned to 2014 Wood Horse Year, Wood = Green. Kindly visit my new website at Makfoowengg.com

Please register yourself as a FREE membership at Makfoowengg.com under 'Register' tab in order to read all my articles pertaining to Feng Shui tips.

Do note that your information will be treated as private & confidential. I would only use the data to send you update to my upcoming seminar or promotion.

In case you DO NOT like to receive this kind of update, after you register the FREE membership, just drop an email to makfw@makfoowengg.com informing that you just wanted to be my member but do not want to received email update on seminar and promotion.

Thanks again for your continuous support! Have a GREAT SUCCESSFUL YEAR in the 2014 HORSE YEAR



http://fengshuimalaysia.net

麥 釜 榮 ( 麦釜荣 )
Mak Foo Wengg
Cell Phone : +6011-1214 3468

No comments:

Post a Comment